Friday 13 July 2012

The Accidental Movie Star


The Accidental Movie Star

(YA)
Source: Kindle
How did Ashley spend her summer vacation? Imagine the hottest guy in Hollywood. Do you see the girl next to him, the one handing him a cup of coffee? Yeah. That’s her.

Interning on a major motion picture is not all bad. She gets to watch some of the scenes and even offer her opinion. “That kiss looked lame. Laughably weak. There’s no chance at an MTV award with that kiss.” LOL.

Until the director says, “Hey, Intern. Yeah, you. Ashley. You’re right. So, teach Caspian how to kiss. Oh, and get in front of the camera. We're going to need you in this next shot."

OMG.


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

I was in the mood for a YA book with a famous person and I came across this little gem. It was a cute read and I could not put it down.

I loved the banter between Ashley and Cas and I thought their relationship was a good one. It always surprises me when I read books like these of all the backstabbing and plotting of the users of who just want a piece of fame. 

I liked the characters and was not surprised to find another neglectful father with Ashley's dad but if it were not for that she would never have really met Cas in the first place so thank goodness for small favors.

Cute Read I recommend it. 4 thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.