Wednesday 25 July 2012

Breathe


Breathe (Colorado Mountain #4)

by

In order to protect a father he does not respect, in Lady Luck, we learned that good cop Chace Keaton went bad, sacrificing his career and his future. But when the local police department's secrets are revealed and the wife he's forced to marry is murdered, Chace finds himself the town of Carnal's hero. Knowing how deep in the mud he was forced to sink, Chace feels he'll never get clean. The quiet, content future he envisioned of the love a good woman with whom he could build a family was now beyond his reach. The only thing he can do is find his wife's murderer.

But he isn't the only one looking.

While searching for new leads, he runs into Faye Goodknight, the town's quiet, shy, pretty librarian. Chace has long since had his eye on what could possibly be the town's last remaining virgin but he has also long since given up hope he could make her his. Faye is pure and clean and Chace refuses to dirty her with his sordid past.

Pure and clean Faye may be, but when the shy librarian is forced to go head to head with the man who she's had a crush on since he hit her hometown, Chace finds Faye is full of surprises. And he doesn't know what to do with her.


From Goodreads

Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review....


Not a surprise as I am a big fan of Kristen Ashley and I was super excited to read this book from the Colorado Mountain Series and I have to say I frakking loved this book!


I loved the chemistry of Chace and Faye and I absolutely loved how Faye helped Chace to become unbroken.


My favorite parts which included me crying were the scenes with Miah especially is valedictorian speech. My oh my! This story line I thought was great and heart warming. 

I loved the fact that there was an appearance of Ally.  I think it is so amazing to see different charcters from her different series appear in different books. Amazing! 

I felt Breathe evoked similar emotions that The Gamble did when I read that one. Chace for sure is going on my book boyfriend list. *swoon* I also loved that we got to catch up on all of our past colorado mountain men in here. 


Definitely recommend this sah-weet book and the whole series and let's be honest all her series! :) 


5 thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

For Ella Mae Bowen 's Holding out for a Hero
  Footloose (Music from the Motion Picture) - Various Artists

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.