Sunday 8 July 2012

Confessions of an Angry Girl


Confessions of an Angry Girl

(YA/Teen) 

Source: NetGalley/eArc

Release Date: August 28, 2012 (pre-order your copy today)

by

Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some CONFESSIONS to make... #1: I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?

#2: I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who "might" be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.

#3: High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry-get it?)

Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.

(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.) (Sorry. That was rude.)


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50


My Review...

So I am sooooo happy to have been given the chance to read this book.  It was great! It is one of those books that is great for the teens that are actually going through similar dramas, or for parents trying to understand what is going on for the teenage kids, or for anyone who thought high school was hell.

It was a great book. The emotions were raw and true.  For anyone who has survived harassament/bullying or loss then Rose's story is well told. I was not a big fan of my high school years so I could totally relate to what Rose was going through from her loss, figuring out boys and the crappiness of the journey of friendships and being popular and finding yourself. 


I thought this book was fantastic and I loved Jamie Forta and I can not friggin' wait for Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend. Is 2013 here yet? 

Regina the bitch is so well depicted and you just wanted to knock her down so that gets back what she puts out there.  I hope in the next book she gets a reality check for sure.  


I really loved this book and the emotions that it has evoked have been making think about this book and the characters hours after I have put the book down which is always a sign of a good book.

I give this book 5 thumbs up for sure. thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Confessions of an Angry Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.