Thursday 19 July 2012

Fantastical



Fantastical (Fantasyland #3)

(Adult Romance) 
Source: Kindle
by
Cora Goode has woken up in a fairytale world where she can understand what birds are saying to her, men ride horses and have fluffy feathers in their hats and furniture zigs, zags and whirls in miracles of construction.

The problem is, she thinks she’s in a dream but she’s actually taken the place of the parallel universe Cora and without realizing it, our Cora does something that starts a centuries old curse that will sweep the land if she gets captured by the evil Minerva.

At this point, her dream world becomes a nightmare.

Luckily, hot guy, fantasyland Noctorno is there to save her from the clutches of the grotesque vickrants sent by Minerva to capture her. Unfortunately, hot guy, fantasyland Noctorno doesn’t like the Cora of his world all that much (to say the least) and he thinks our Cora is her. And no matter what our Cora says or does to try to convince him, he won’t be convinced.

But Cora needs Tor to keep her safe and guide her through this fantastical world as she hopes one day to wake up in her not-so-great apartment in her not-so-great life in her world. The problem is, the more time she spends with the gorgeous warrior Tor, the faster she falls in love with him.


From Goodreads

Goodreads_icon_50x50


My Review...


So you all know that I am a huge fan of Kristen Ashley's writing and even though I dragged my heels on reading this series due to not my normal genre but I fah-reak-ing loved it. 


This whole series has been fantastic and I can NOT wait for the next two. I want to find out what happens with Apollo and Noc. 


I loved Tor and Cora! I thought they were a great couple even with their ups and downs of finding their way to own another. 


I love the magic, I love the fantasy of this alternate universe. I love the growing of each character. I just loved it! 


Recommend this series and all series of Kristen Ashley as she knows how to write about Yummy alpha type males with great connections.


5 thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Fantastical (Fantasyland, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.