Tuesday 10 July 2012

My Heart for Yours


My Heart for Yours

(YA/Mature YA)
Source: Kindle
by
For Tobin and Delia, everything was always equal.

A bargain, a trade, a deal to be struck.

A kiss for a kiss.
Your shirt for mine.
Break my heart, I’ll break yours.

Their disastrous split was no different. Tobin’s spent the last year pretending Delia never existed, and Delia’s been in D.C., pretending to be anything but the country girl that she is.

When tragedy brings her back to town, Tobin and Delia realize that time apart hasn't healed either one of them. But staying away from each other is harder than they imagined, especially in small town Louisiana, and old feelings are quickly brought back to the surface.

In the mess they’ve created, is there anything to be salvaged of a love that they both thought would be forever? 



From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

I am a big fan of both of these authors so I was super excited to read something that was done from both of them.

I thought this book was great and tragic! I loved Tobin the whole way through and was heartbroken for what happened to his brother.

I hated Delia's jerk of a Dad and was glad that she finally found her voice to be her own person.

And together I love Tobin and Delia and that they should not be together because of their backgrounds but are destined to find there was back home which is together.

4 thumbs up and a recommended read for sure. thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

My Heart for Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.