Friday 6 July 2012

Saving Grace


Saving Grace

(Mature YA/Adult Romance)
Source: Kindle ebook 
by
Grace Burke doesn’t need a thing.

She enjoys her quiet life in Fall Rivers, Colorado—running a bookstore and coffee shop with her cousin, Kate. The two have a successful business, a small circle of friends, and each other. What more could she want?

When the Anderson brothers move into the house across the street, it doesn’t take long for her to realize exactly what she’s been missing. At first sight, the youngest brother, Michael, captures Grace’s heart, and her quiet life is disrupted.

Then it turns upside down.

Grace isn’t the only one with eyes for Michael. Nina Sandler, one of Michael’s clients, threatens to come between them. When Nina can’t get Michael’s attention, she focuses on Grace—in a very dangerous way.

But love is never easy and if the best things in life are worth fighting for, then Grace must find the courage to fight. Not just for love and happiness but for her very life 



From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

I stumbled upon this book and am soooo happy that I did. It was great!

I loved All the Characters well expect Nina of course. But those Andersons! They are ALL so awesome. I wish I could fall in love and get me a family like them.

For Grace and Kate they have had a lifetime of heart ache and to fall in love with the boys next door is heartwarming.  The Anderson boys are almost too perfect but I am not complaining because I would take anyone of them any day.

When Michael is in denial for his love for Grace which causes Grace agony your heart goes out to her because we have all loved someone when they do not love us back. I felt that emotion was portrayed well in this book. I even shed a few tears. (true story)

I love the friendship that develops between Grace and Garrett. And the relationship between Kate and Grace is very touching if only we could all have friends like these.

This book is a love story without the schmut! It is a sweet story and worth a read.  4 Thumbs up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Saving Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.