Wednesday 18 July 2012

Someone Else's Fairytale



Someone Else's Fairytale

(New YA/Adult Romance)

Source: Paperback 

by

Jason Vanderholt, Hollywood's hottest actor, falls head over heels for every girl, Chloe Winters, who hasn't gotten around to watching most of his movies.  She becomes the woman every other woman in America is dying to be, but it just isn't her fairytale.

From Goodreads



Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

Sooo, this book was hard for me to fully review because when I first read it I felt something was missing. Not from the story, Not from the connection,  Not from the writing but I could not put my finger on it. I liked the story a lot and at this time I decided to give the book 4 stars or thumbs up but then I decided to read it again so I could figure it out and I did......

When I read it the second time I realized what was different. It was her dialogue between the characters. At first I thought it was awkward but not writing awkward then a light bulb came on.  The reason why it is different is because the dialogue is closer to real life then other books. Most books dialogues between characters are so smooth and at ease. But with this book E.M. Tippetts has picked up the nuances of the conversations and the actual awkwardness of meeting people and getting to know them. Realizing this I loved this book!!!!

I loved how Chloe's character is strong and she does not let anyone sway her in her life choices. I love the fact that she had huge life choices to begin with and that the relationship was not just focused on sex.

Once she could get past things I loved her relationship with Jason. I wish all of us could have a Jason to sweep us off our feet and absolutely love us for who we are and not want to change one thing. Hmmm. Swoon.



I would recommend this book for sure!    

5 thumbs up ! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up


Someone Else's Fairytale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.