Monday 17 September 2012

Book Boyfriend - Ty Anderson

This weeks Book Boyfriend is Tyler Anderson from Taking a Shot (Play by Play #3) by Jaci Burton

Why oh why is Ty my Book BF this week?
1) He is sexy as hell and a hockey player who would not want that
2) He tries not to but wears his heart on his sleeve
3) He is persistent when he wants something and doesn't give up


Some of the reasons why I love Ty

"Did you forget something?" "Yeah." He hauled her into his arms before she could take her next breath, and his mouth came down on hers

"Yes. And you also don't pick up women in my bar."  "Maybe because I'm waiting for you."

"I think about your mouth." He traced her bottom lip with his thumb. "I like what comes out of it when you talk to me.  It's sassy and smart. And I sure as hell liked kissing it. It's soft and wet and you yield under me like you want what I've got." Her chest rose and fell. "I like the way you talk. Confident, but you're a bit of a smart-ass. I like that about you, too. It means you're not a pushover. I don't want a woman I can walk all over. I want a woman who can stand up for herself."

"That's what love is all about, babe.  Forgiveness. I watched my parents make a lot of mistakes in their marriage, and I'm bound and determined to never make the same mistakes in mine."

All quotes and phrases from Taking a Shot by Jaci Burton




Taking a Shot (Play by Play #3)

by

If you want to score, you have to get in the game...

The last thing Jenna Riley needs is more sports in her life. While her brothers are off being athletic superstars, she's stuck running the family's sports bar, whether she likes it or not. Then in walks pro hockey stud Tyler Anderson. As much as Jenna would like to go to the boards with him, she's vowed to never fall for a jock-even one as hot as Ty.

Ty, intrigued by the beautiful bar owner, becomes a regular. He senses that Jenna wants to do something more with her life. And as he gains her trust, the passion between them grows, as does Ty's insistence that Jenna should start living for herself. With his encouragement, Jenna starts to believe it, too...

But first, Jenna has to figure out what she wants, what she needs, who she loves, and if she has the passion and pride to take a shot at having it all-including Ty...


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.