Monday 24 September 2012

How To Mend a Broken Heart


How to Mend a Broken Heart

(Adult - Medical Romance)
Source: eARC/NetGalley
by

The Doctor Dries Her Tears

Facing her estranged husband, Fletcher, was always going to be heartbreaking for nurse Tessa King. Especially as Fletcher has one last favor to ask—with his mother critically ill, he needs Tessa to pretend tragedy never tore their marriage apart. Impossible when your husband is the one man it hurts your heart to touch…but the one man you can't resist….

From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

This book had me on a journey of ups and downs. The loss and grief of Ryan is heartwrenching. How Tess and Fletcher try to survive is a tough road. This medical romance dealt with death, alzheimer's, pregnancy, seizures, loss and love.

There were a lot of alternate POV which at times I found confusing but it did not take away from the story. I have never had to deal with that much of profound grief so I have not a hot clue how I would respond but it broke my heart how Tess chose to deal with it and hurting everyone who wanted to support her in the process.

I was left with hope and possibilities with Tess and Fletcher after reading this story.

3. 5 Thumbs Up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up .5

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.