Saturday 29 September 2012

Reflected in You (Crossfire #2)


Reflected in You (Crossfire #2)

by

The hotly anticipated second book of the Crossfire Trilogy continues the sensual saga of Eva and Gideon that began in Bared to You…the New York Times bestselling novel of “EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED” (Romance Novel News). Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.


My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

It feels like forever that I have been waiting to read this book and by some luck I got the chance to read the eARC version and then loss sleep because I could not put it down.

Now I can't say to much because I do NOT want to ruin it for anyone of how it all turns out but here are a few things that I can say.

1) Wow I forgot how unhealthy Gideon and Eva can be within their relationship
2) I have never been a victim of sexual abuse but I know it can change a person to the point that they can not heal from. So to have both Gideon and Eva be survivors is gutting and trying for both of them
3) oh Cary what are we going to do with you. You broken broken man
4) Gideon my heart bleeds for him but I love him so. In this book he becomes so much stronger and you want everything for him
5) Eva - Yikes her issues are coming up to the surface and I wanted to strangle her sometimes so she would actually feel what is going to instead of over thinking it.
6) Dr. Lucas what a douche! 

In a relationship to be strong we need Trust, Respect and Love but we need all three. If you don't have one you don't have the others. Gideon and Eva's journey is trying to find these three and what a trying journey it is with passionate sex, love, mystery, respect and most important trust.

I can not wait to find out more about Gideon and Eva in  Entwined in you #3 where more mysteries will unfold.

5 Heart Bleeding Thumbs Up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.