Thursday 27 September 2012

Time Out (Foolish Games #2)


Time Out (Foolish Games #2)

(YA)

Source: Kindle

by

Joie and her friends are continuing to follow the Grimm Brother’s Band across their countrywide tour. They thought the worst was behind them but they had no idea that things were just getting started. Terrorists’ bombings call for all entertainment venues to be on high alert. With all of the new staff and crew members, the band finds it hard to know who to trust. Meanwhile things begin to heat up between Joie and Hawkins in and out of the bedroom when an ex-fiancĂ© suddenly shows up on the scene but the real surprise has yet to come. If the band wants to continue on the tour, they must figure out who is really behind it all before time runs out…

From Goodreads 
 Goodreads_icon_50x50 

My Review...

When I found out there was going to be a sequel to Foolish Games I nearly flipped out because I loved Foolish Games . J.T. Hawkins was even one of my book boyfriends.  You never know about sequels sometimes they can be great and others well.... With Time Out I was NOT disappointed.

J.T is still hot and smoldering and loving. *Sigh* but poor Joie who seems to have the worst luck ever.  She is like a magnet for if the worst possible thing could happen to you then Joie is your girl. But she is a survivor and it just makes her more loveable. 

Let's talk about Joie's friends. I loved Riley in the first book and second book but in the first I thought Lizzy was quite the beotch. Thank goodness she cleaned up her act and became what a friend should be but she did pass her past trophy to Gweniverie. Now she made Lizzy look like a saint. 

The ending was great. I super recommend this series because it has love, mystery, suspense and just great dialogue.  I absolutely adore Leah Spiegel and Megan Summers. So far every book that I have read from them has been golden.

5 Fabulous Thumbs Up!  

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Here are some of examples of why J.T. Hawkins melts my heart: 

"I thought I was protecting you, making you more vulnerable. I had just lost a close friend and I couldn't bear the thought of losing you too. You mean everything to me." His blue eyes pleaded for me to understand.

"Joie," he reached a hand down to gently lift my chin until our eyes were leveled with each other. "I don't know what made you think you had to change your look, but I hope it wasn't for me, because I've never seen you look more beautiful than when you're in these clothes." 

Oh J.T my heart flutters for you. 


Goodreads-badge-add-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.