Monday 15 October 2012

Losing It


Losing It

New Adult
Source: Kindle
by

Virginity.

Bliss Edwards is about to graduate from college and still has hers. Sick of being the only virgin among her friends, she decides the best way to deal with the problem is to lose it as quickly and simply as possible-- a one-night stand. But her plan turns out to be anything but simple when she freaks out and leaves a gorgeous guy alone and naked in her bed with an excuse that no one with half-a-brain would ever believe. And as if if that weren't embarrassing enough, when she arrives for her first class of her last college semester, she recognizes her new theatre professor. She'd left him naked in her bed about 8 hours earlier.

From Goodreads




My Review...

There was quite a lot of hype about this book which made me anxious to read it and I was so glad that I did. I friggin loved this book.

The book consumed me the whole time and not just because there was a swoon worthy brit (I am such a sucker for the accent)

I thought the concept of this book was cute and I loved the innocence of Bliss and the passion of Garrick.  Oh the joys of forbidden love.  You felt the chemistry and connection right away between Garrick and Bliss.

It's great to see when someone finds the right partner how they can bring the best out of someone. That is what Garrick does for Bliss and it is beautiful to see her shine to her full potential. 

The cat named Hamlet may have stolen some scenes though. LOL Just the reason she gets that damn cat is priceless.  This book makes me smile and giddy.

This was a fantastic read and I definitely recommend it.

5 Thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.