Sunday 28 October 2012

The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire #2)


The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire #2)

by
WIFE WANTED…

Italian billionaire seeks faux fiancée. Willing to agree to anything in return...

In order for his sister to marry, Italian billionaire Michael Conte has to find himself a bride – and fast! When he learns that photographer Maggie Ryan is going to be in Milan, Michael hatches a plan to introduce her to his family as his “fiancée.” Never mind that Maggie is confident, independent, and a control freak. Never mind that she’s everything he doesn’t want in a wife… and everything he wants in his bed!

Convinced that Michael is in love with her married gal pal, Maggie agrees to keep up the ruse if he’ll keep away from her friend. Besides, she’s not attracted to charming, ridiculously hot billionaires who drive her nuts. Once they’re in Italy, however, everything changes – and the sexual tension between Maggie and Michael goes from simmer to naked nuclear meltdown!

But have they found the perfect arrangement… or are they trapped in a make-believe marriage?


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review....

I first fell in love with Jennifer Probst's writing with The Marriage Bargain so I could not wait to read the second book.  Now I really did love this book but as of right now The marriage bargain is still my favorite between the two. We will see who wins when The Marriage Mistake comes out.

I fell for Michael & Maggie in the first book. Throughout the book Michael had my heart. :) There were times that I wanted to kick Maggie in the shin and say "Come on Maggie get your head out of your ass and appreciate what is right in front of you." but seeing since she is a fictional character I could not do this. LOL

I thought this book was good, the chemistry felt real. I love the fact that Maggie and Michael were both the opposite to what they wanted in a partner. Hmmm Opposites do attract each other. I loved to re-visit Alexa and Nick in the book and I loved meeting Michael's family especially Carina and his mother. I can't wait to find out how Carina's spell pans out for her.

4 Fabulous thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.