Monday 26 November 2012

Bouquet Toss (Love of My Life #1)


Bouquet Toss (Love of My Life #1)

Adult
Source: Kindle
by
Ever since Daphne Harper graduated from college, all of her friends have fallen in love, become engaged and walked down the aisle. Be it a blessing or a curse, Daphne (a hopeless romantic and perpetual single girl) catches the bouquet at every single wedding she attends.

Daphne’s love life is a mess. Her first love, Mayson, haunts her heart and keeps her from pursuing happiness with any man who comes along. As she struggles to move on from the one who got away, Daphne wonders if she will ever break her curse and find her happily ever after.


From Goodreads
Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

My Review...

So I have been behind on my posts so it has been a couple of weeks since I read this so hopefully my review does not reflect this. 

So I found Daphne a little whiny and very one track minded with the idea of Mayson. I knew there was something going on with Mayson so I was not surprised with that twist but the end of Daphne and Mayson is what threw me while I was reading. I was like WTF where did that come from and if that didn't happen would she have chosen Tanner or would she have chosen the idea of being in love with Mayson and now we will never know. 

I liked Tanner from the start as well as her Daphne's friends. Actually I liked them more than Daphne sorry. When Daphne was being so indecisive and hiding the truth I wanted to slap her silly.  In the end though since I am a huge fan of HEA I was happy how it all worked out and Daphne does win your heart with the whole Say Anything reference thing. 

There will be more books in the series but I don't know if it is different couples or a continuation of Daphne and Tanner. 

All in all it is a sweet romantic story about love and actually being in love instead of the idea of it. 

3.5 Thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up. 5

Lauren

To buy on Amazon: Bouquet Toss (Love of my Life #1)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.