Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Secret of Ella and Micha


The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret #1)

New Adult
Source: Kindle
 
by
Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids. But one tragic night shatters their friendship and their lives forever.

Ella used to be a rule-breaker with fiery attitude who wore her heart on her sleeve. But she left everything behind when she went to college and transformed into someone that follows the rules, keeps everything together, and hides all her problems. But now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home.

Ella fears everything she worked so hard to bury might resurface, especially with Micha living right next door. If Micha tries to tempt the old her back, she knows that it will be hard to resist.

Micha is sexy, smart, confident, and can get under Ella’s skin like no one else can. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. And he’s determined to bring his best friend, and the girl he loves back, no matter what it takes.

(New Adult Contemporary)
*Mature Content** Recommended for ages 17+ due to sexual situations and language


From Goodreads
Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

My Review...

I liked this story but unfortunately I had just a read a similar story the day previous which was just bad timing. If that was not the case I know I would have liked the story more as it would have felt fresher to me. 

Now saying that I am a big fans of the idea of childhood best friends falling in love and this is a story of that.  

Of course Ella and Micha have their baggage and live on the wrong side of the tracks where it is not rainbows and unicorns. But somehow these two find a way to find roses out of garbage.  Their love is sweet and consuming but can it last. We will find out in The Forever of Ella and Micha which is coming out pretty soon I think.

Oh Micha he loves Ella so fiercely: 

Micha pulls back and smoothes my wet hair out of my eyes.  "Don't you ever do that to me again. I can't do this without you,"  
Oh Micha. Such a sweeheart. 

In the end and take away bad timing it was a sweet story 4 thumbs up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.