Wednesday 28 November 2012

What the Heart Needs (soulmates #2)


What the Heart Needs (Soulmate #2)

Adult
Source: Kindle
 
by

Overview:
Bound by destiny, can their love survive those that would tear them apart?

Dylan thought he had it all after Heaven agreed to marry him. But the secrets surrounding them continue to build.

His best friend's keeping something from him. As are his parents. And someone wants Heaven dead.

Can he protect his soulmate and solve the mystery before it's too late?
Synopsis from Amazon

My Review...
So. I do like this series but my major beef is the same I found in the first book because it is in a multiple POV story it can get very confusing on whose POV it is and sometime you have to re-read to realize who it is. I wish it was better stated which would create a better flow.
But really that is my only real issue. The story and suspense is good and Kelli keeps you hanging on and waiting for more. I can't wait to find out how the story continues in the third book. 
In this book you are left with a few questions or I guess you could say dangling carrots of what is in store to come.I am so curious to find out what Dylan's dad and Heaven's sister are up to. 

Dylan and Heaven's relationship is enticing and strong. The chemistry is steamy and their soul bond is beautiful.
In this story you find out way more history and the truth about how soul mates are meant to be. I truly do love the story of Dylan and Heaven. 

4 thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 

Lauren

To buy the Series at Amazon:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.