Saturday 1 December 2012

Always You


Always You

YA/New YA
Source: Kindle
TITLE CHANGE!!! This used to be called "Best Friends with a self-confessed player"
Riley Thomas has a best friend, the best friend a girl could ask for, he's supportive, loyal, honest, trustworthy, kind and thoughtful. He's also the schools biggest player.

Their relationship has always been easy and affectionate, but after Riley's month away on holiday things become a little strange


From Goodreads
Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

My Review...

Since I loved The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window so much I had high hopes for this book. I liked Always you quite alot but I have some mixed emotions with it. First it was quite a long book and maybe part of the story lines felt a little repetitive, juvenile and unrealistic.

With this book it felt like a merge between the TV show One tree Hill, Callum and Harper and The boy who sneaks in all rolled up into one. 

I understand soul mates and loving your best friends but high school marriage I have a hard time buying or relating too but that is just me. Once you got over that part and you get to the meat of Riley and Clay you end up loving them. 

During the hospital scene with Clay's parents you almost stop breathing when they get so selfish they can't see the truth of the reality but in the end because of their selfish choices they still lose Clay. Sometimes Karma sucks big time. 

Kirsty Moseley does a good job with stalkers and abuse though. You feel the angst, revlusion, hate and pain with these issues. 

All in all I liked the book but....so therefore 3 thumbs up!

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Lauren

To buy on Amazon: Always You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.