Monday 31 December 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday - Rush Finlay

So this week's book boyfriend is not my typical Book BF since he did a dick move but he redeemed him self worth to get in the ranks of BF and he is..... Rush Finlay from Fallen too Far by Abbi Glines

Some reasons why he is worthy...

1) So loyal to his family to a fault really
2) Loves fiercely once he opens up his heart
3) He is gorgeous and loaded ( I know shallow choice but hey it's my book bf)

Some examples of Rush's Love:

"Because you don't know everything and I can't tell you. I can't tell you Nan's secrets. They're hers. I love her, Blaire. I've loved her and protected her all my life. She's my little sister. It's what I do. Even though I want you like I've never wanted anything in my life, I can't tell you Nan's secrets."

"This wasn't an attempt to apologize for Nan. It was an attempt to apologize for me. I'm sorry about last night. I lay in bed all night wishing you were there with me. Wishing I hadn't pushed you away. I push people away Blaire. It's a protective mechanism for me.  But I don't want to push you away."

"Blaire, even if all we do is kiss or just lay there and talk,  I'm okay with that. I just wanted you up here. Close to me. "

"You are so fucking unbelievably gorgeous. Inside and out," he whispered

"I'm ruined. You know that right? You've ruined me."

A love tear ran down Rush's face. I couldn't reach up and wipe it away just like the tears were now gone for me. "I don't want to lose you. I'm in love with you Blaire.  I've never wanted anything or anyone the way I want you. I can't imagine my world without you in it."

All phrases and quotes form Fallen too Far by Abbi Glines




Fallen Too Far (Fallen Too Far #1)

by
To want what you’re not supposed to have…

She is only nineteen.

She is his new stepfather’s daughter.

She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother.

But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.

Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…

Blaire just may have fallen too far. 


From Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.