Monday 3 December 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday -Seth Warren (Ghost)

This Weeks Book Boyfriend is Seth Warren AKA as Ghost from Leave Me Breathless (Ross Brothers #3) by Cherrie Lynn

Hmmm what qualifies Seth as this week's BF

1) He is conflicted and slightly broken (*sigh* my kryptonite)
2) He is super loyal and loving to his family and friends excluding his douchebag brother who doesn't deserve Seth's love or loyality
3) He brings out the best in Macy and vice versa


Some of the reasons why Seth is awesome:

"Baby, a little something about me you might not know yet...I don't run that easily. And you don't scare me."

"I've got not problem with that." His voice dropped to an intimate timbre that made chills run from the tips of her toes to the roots of her hair. "I already miss you, Macy."

"Macy, I can tell you with absolute certainty that no matter how or where you and I end up, you will not have considered it a waste of your time."

"Candace and Brian have listened to me run my mouth a lot lately. And yes, I've thought about it. But my life is here. You are here."


Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings #3)

by
Leather and lace don't strike sparks. Or do they?

It's Valentine's Day, but Macy Rodgers isn't feeling the love. Aside from a torrid, one-night fling in a backseat a few months back, her love life has been sorely lacking, but fortunately she has devious friends who feel like playing Cupid. Wouldn't they be shocked to learn that the match they've made for her is the same one that steamed up the back of that '69 GTO...

Seth "Ghost" Warren has just returned to town after an extended absence. Between his grandmother's failing health, his job as a tattoo artist, his band's gigs, and a crazy ex that won't leave him alone, he's stretched thin. Cautious cowgirl Macy is the last thing he needs thrown into the mix.

She's all country, he's all heavy metal—and Macy knows that if anyone can propel her out of her rut, it's Seth. But when their worlds collide, it's anyone guess if they'll survive with their hearts intact.

Warning: Contains explicit sex, graphic language, road trips, troublemaking exes, emotional baggage, and an unconventional but exceptionally hot hero tatted and pierced for your pleasure...


From Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.