Thursday 13 December 2012

Get your Groove on Thursday - I would walk 500 Miles

This weeks song is : I Would Walk 500 Miles by the featured in Trouble and Treats by Tara Sivec



I Would Walk 500 Miles by The Proclaimers

To buy on ITunes Canada:
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - Sunshine On Leith


To buy on Itunes USA:
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - Sunshine On Leith

Jenny started up the car and I leaned over the console and rested my head on her shoulder, turned on the radio, and flipped through the stations. The gay ass song "I Would Walk 500 Miles" came on and I snorted a laugh.  "There are only two things I would walk 500 miles for: beef jerky and you," I admitted.





Troubles and Treats (Chocolate Lovers #3)

by
Drew and Jenny have spent years being the envy of their friends with their out of control sex lives - well, not really. Mostly it makes their friends want to throw up in their mouths a little.

With two little kids and two busy lives, for the first time, Drew and Jenny aren't on the same page in the bedroom. Drew will stop at nothing to get his previously amorous wife back in the sack, and Jenny will do anything for a full night of sleep.

Carter and Claire, and Jim and Liz are their usual (un)helpful selves and are full of advice for the discontented duo, wanting nothing more than to help restore order to the usually happy couple's lives.

In the third and final installment of the Chocolate Lovers Series, will Drew and Jenny find the spark that's been missing in their marriage, or will the trouble they're having cause a stickier situation than the time Jenny poured honey all over Drew and he fused himself to a tree?


From Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.