Sunday 27 January 2013

Entice (Exquisite #2)

Entice (Exquisite #2)

Adult
Source: eARC 
by
Coming to stores this February.....

What if everything you think you want isn't what you actually need...

Dr. Shelly Monroe is a woman who doesn't shy away from going after what she wants, but lately good sex has been hard to find. Shelly's become increasingly frustrated with the men she's been dating and the men she believes are the right choice.

Joshua Daniels is certainly not even close to the right choice. In fact he is exactly the wrong choice. For one thing, he's Mason Langley's best friend and best man. Second he's too much of a risky complication for Shelly to even consider.

Then why can't she stop thinking about how delicious he looked that first night she met him at Exquisite? Why is it so imperative to keep her lusty desire for a man that doesn’t meet her preconceived mold hidden from Lena and Mason, her trusted friends?

It seems unreasonable that being with a man completely wrong in theory could somehow feel so right. Then why is it the more she sees him the more enticing he becomes? 


From Goodreads

My Review...

First off Thank you Ella for the opportunity to be able to read an advanced copy for honest review. It was a honor and a privilege.  

I have to admit that I loved Shelly in Exquisite but during the first part of this book I wanted to bitch slap her for being such a cow and not even realizing it.  I am all over a strong heroine like white on rice but with Shelly her stubbornness was getting to me. I get why she had up her walls but it's Josh, Shelly come on open up your damn eyes woman.

Now let's talk about Josh...... I'm sorry I just needed a moment to fan myself. Wow right out of the shoot Josh was sexy and hot I just knew that he would not disappoint.  Josh is down right dirty but a hopeless romantic, be still my beating heart Josh. *swoon* Tumblr_lt0fa4yvuu1r4fsjeo1_500_large

Together Shelly and Josh are raw and explosive.  I love that Josh brought out Georgia in the man-eater.  Josh's sweet side and the fact that he would not settle for anything than the whole package made my heart swell.  I adored him sweet and sexy. Yummy! 

I loved this story it was different than exquisite yet it still had the charm with Mason and Lena.  Often series can carry on with the same feel throughout the series but with Entice it had a different feel which I appreciated.  And I can't wait for Rachel's story.  Through out Entice Ella is drawing you in to Rachel and Cole's world. I am hook line and sinker for this series. It is fantastic.  

5 Dirty Thumbs up! 
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 

Lauren

Tumblr_ly1y7pa8em1r9a8hbo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.