Sunday 6 January 2013

Forever My Girl (Beaumont Series)


Forever My Girl (The Beaumont #1)

Adult
Source: Kindle
by
I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after.

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile.

And now I’m going back.

After ten years.

I hope I can explain that after all this time.

I still want her to be my forever girl 


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50
   

My Review...

So as we know I am a sucker for the rock star books and lucky for us Liam is a gorgeous tortured rock star. :) 

I have to admit at the beginning I wasn't sure if I was going to love Liam because he came across as a wee bit of a selfish douche bag but of course with his rock star swooning looks and lines he melted my heart. 

"I bought this house with you in mind. I'm here because this is where my family is, you and Noah. I want to be with you." 

"...I'll be patient Jojo." He stands and leans over me. I have to lean back so I can see him. "You will be mine again." 

Oh Liam! of course I will be yours again. Ha ha. How could Josie not take him back.  

With Josie I know she was hurt so she had to make a wall around her to protect her heart but it was so hard to see her with Nick when we all know she loved him but was not in love with him. In the end it doesn't matter because if something is meant to be it finds its way home. 

This book was a sweet read jam packed with family, angst, hope, loss and love.  This will definitely be a series that I will continue to read. I can't wait for the second book to see how it all pans out for Katelyn and Harrison.

5 Liam Filled Thumbs Up! 

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Lauren

Quotes and phrases used are from Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.