Tuesday 5 March 2013

Always On My Mind (Sullivan's #8)

Always on My Mind (The Sullivans #8)

Adult
Source: eARC for honest review
by
Lori “Naughty” Sullivan finally falls in love in ALWAYS ON MY MIND, the new book in Bella Andre’s New York Times and USA Today bestselling series about the Sullivan family.

After a tragic loss three years ago, Grayson Tyler left his life in New York City behind and started over in the rolling hills of the California coast. He's convinced himself that all he'll ever need again is the blue sky, a thousand acres of pasture, and the crashing waves of the ocean. Until one day, Lori Sullivan barges into his life and promptly blows his emotionless and solitary world to shreds, driving him crazy as only a woman nicknamed “Naughty” can. But will Lori be able to convince him that it's safe to love her...and that forever isn't actually out of reach?


Synopsis from Goodreads


My Review...

I don't know what it is about Lori and Sophie but out of the eight so far those two are my favorite.  You fall for Lori throughout the first 7 books so, you're excited when she finds her match and oh! what a match he is. Oh Grayson! He just breaks my heart with his cemented heart but Lori finds a sledge hammer and breaks her way in there.

Once his walls are down Grayson is something special. His love for Lori had me on a very emotional roller coaster.  I don't want to spoil anything but that surprise at the end just fills my heart with love and joy.

Lori deserves the best and Grayson fills that spot. He was so perfect for her and her family. What I liked about this book was that it really truly was only about Lori and Grayson. All the other books have a great deal of the Sullivan clan in them but this one they were just a tiny background. With this you really got to feel the emotional turnabout of their relationship.

I love this series! It is so full of love, rightness, happiness, hope and joy. This book had me crying, laughing and loving. I can't wait to see what happens with the Sullivan cousins in the next few installments :)

5 thumbs up!
 thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Lauren 

Tumblr_mduu491nnk1rj3g5zo1_500_large

Where it all started:
The Look of Love (The Sulli... From This Moment On (The Su... Can't Help Falling In Love ... I Only Have Eyes for You (T... If You Were Mine (The Sulli... Let Me Be The One (The Sull... Come A Little Bit Closer (T...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.