Sunday 24 March 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Colton Calloway

This week I decided to go with another tortured bad boy.... Colton Calloway from Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder

How did Colton steal my beating heart well....

  1. He is so real and raw with his emotions and tattooed and sexy
  2. He is tortured yet has a huge heart
  3. He doesn't want to fix Nell he just wants to be with her and help her the only way he knows how which is living through it.

Some examples of how Colton stole my heart

"...I could write a song, and her name would be the music.  I could sing, strum a guitar, and her body would be the melody....." loc 1215

"You're a lot of things, Nell Hawthorne.  You're complex. You're cute.  You're lovely. You're funny.  You're strong.  You're beautiful." She seems to be struggling with words and emotions. I keep going.  "you're tortured.  You're hurting. You're amazing.  You're talented. You're sexy as fuck." loc 1650

"I'm not just falling in love with you, Nell. I'm falling into you. You're an ocean, and I'm falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are. Like you said, it's scary in a way, but it's also the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. You are the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. " loc 2866

Need I quote more. I think NOT Colton is very worthy.

All quotes and phrases are from Kindle version of Falling into You by Jasinder Wilder

Falling Into You

by
I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way.
Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him.

Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go 


Synopsis from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.