Monday 4 March 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Raiden Ulysses Miller

So... this week's Book Boyfriend goes out to Raiden Ulysses Miller (Raid) From Raid (Unfinished Heroes #3) by Kristen Ashley

What makes Raid worthy of this title this week? Well...
  1. He is tortured, moody, all alpha and gorgeous
  2. He is loyal, family orientated and loves fiercely
  3. He may be an alpha but Raid has a super sweet side to him that made my heart just melt.




Here are some of the examples of why I love Raid: 

"Cute outfit. Glass of wine. Sexy, messy hair. Cute house that looks out of a magazine. Not a lick of makeup and you look prettier than any woman I've seen for over a year.  Gabbin' on the phone like you look this good, in a place that looks this good every day when that shit's impossible."  loc 849

"Don't know about an idiot.  Do know you can more than sometimes be all kinds of cute." loc 1047

"You, just like that, any man would fight and die for the privilege of comin' home to that every day." loc 3468

"...I feel for the women who lost their men in that sand, Hanna, it guts me. But their men died havin' that. Knowin' why they died. Konwin' exactly what home means and knowin' it's worth it. Those guys who didn't have it they died without a fuckin' clue. And every day since I clapped eyes on you, finally understanding, it fuckin' destroys me."  loc 3972

"Baby, being' seriously serious, you are the only thing in four years that has come close to getting me to a place where I can even begin to think I might be able to bear those flames."  loc 4034

"...'Cause all you gotta know is it's gonna be you - and only you - until the day I die, becasue life did not lead me down the worng path when I fell in love with a girl who had the sun shining in her hair who would eventually not do it for me.  You're not just enough for me.  You're everything that I want. So that works for me." loc 4640


All quotes and phrases from Kindle version of Raid by Kristen Ashley

Raid (Unfinished Hero #3)

by
Hanna Boudreaux has lived in the small town of Willow, Colorado all her life. The great-granddaughter of the town matriarch, she's sweet, cute and quiet.

Too quiet.

Hanna has a moment of epiphany when she realizes her crush for forever, Raiden Ulysses Miller, is not ever going to be hers. She sees her life as narrow and decides to do something about it.

Raiden Miller is the town of Willow's local hero. An ex-marine with the medal to prove his hero status, he comes home, shrouded in mystery. It takes a while but, eventually, Hanna catches his eye.

But after all these years of Raid and Hanna living in the same town, the question is, why? Is Raid interested in Hanna because she's sweet and cute? Or does Raid have something else going on?

This has some BDSM. 


Synopsis from Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.