Monday 1 April 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Chris Knots

This week for Book Boyfriend Monday I decided to go with Chris Knots from Face the Music by Andrea K. Robbins

Why did Chris make it to Book Bf you ask? Well....

  1. He is a huge softy
  2. He is passionate about everything especially music which is how he expresses his emotions
  3. He just tries to be him and not let the outside influence him







Some of the reasons why Chris stole my heart:


"I really have to work at preserving my image while living by my own truth." loc 2423

"Allie, you are my life. I don't want to be anywhere you aren't. Don' you get that?" loc 4846

"Allie, you were my inspiration.  The feelings that came through in my performances were all because of you. All throughout the competition, I chose songs for you. Didn't you see it? I owe you everything. You are my passion."  loc 6097

I knew it then, and I know it now. I love you." loc 6101

All quotes from Kindle version Face the Music by Andrea K. Robbins

 

Face the Music

by
After losing her mother in a tragic accident, Allison Banks takes on the sole responsibility of caring for her little sister, her young niece, and her disabled grandmother. When her long-term boyfriend walks out, offering little in the way of explanation, Allison is left totally confused and utterly heartbroken. To cope, the 24-year-old closes herself off to any serious relationships and dives into her work as a graduate student.

Needing the extra income, Allison takes a job for the hot, new, reality TV show, Superstardom. Captivated by the competition’s front-runner, the mysterious and sexy singer, Chris Knots, Allison dismisses her attraction as nothing more than a silly, school-girl crush. But, when the hunky performer reveals an interest of his own, Allison must work through her reservations and decide if there’s room in her life for something more.

Synopsis from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.