Sunday 7 April 2013

Own the Wind (Chaos #1)


Own the Wind (Chaos #1)

by
Too hot to handle...

Tabitha Allen grew up in the thick of Chaos--the Chaos Motorcycle Club, that is. Her father is Chaos' leader, and the club has always had her back. But one rider was different from the start. When Tabby was running wild, Shy Cage was there. When tragedy tore her life apart, he helped her piece it back together. And now, Tabby's thinking about much more than friendship...

Tabby is everything Shy's ever wanted, but everything he thinks he can't have. She's beautiful, smart, and as his friend's daughter, untouchable. Shy never expected more than friendship, so when Tabby indicates she wants more--much more--he feels like the luckiest man alive. But even lucky men can crash and burn...


Synopsis from Goodreads
 


My Review...

I had so many expectations about this book and they were ALL met. I loved it! Friggin' Loved It!

You first see the potential of Shy and Tabby In Motorcycle Man but right from it was not smooth sailing for these two from the start.  No here is how it played out for Shy and Tabby.

 Not only was Shy a wee bit of a dawg he also had a sharp tongue trying to teach impressionable Tabby a lession.

After this, lines were drawn and you were scared that the lines would never be crossed again but there was always hope for these two.

Then they became friends while Tabby tired to heal.

"I had the taste of you in my mouth, so sweet, for four years.  Your grudge and you hatin' me made that taste as bitter as it was sweet. Didn't get it, what I was feelin', not until I heard you were gettin' hitched. Then I knew I was gone for you. Don't know how it happened, just know it did. Seein' you with another guy cut deep.  Then you lost him, and I felt it. And when you called me, I realized if I didn't get my shit together it would be empty pussy and parties for the rest of my life, and I'd never have a woman who was lost without me."  His hand moved from my waist to frame the side of my face and his voice got quiet when he said, "Just to be clear, the point of findin' that is not makin' a woman be lost without me like Rosalie will be for a while until she moves on.  The point of findin' that is to have the feeling, be able to give that gift, to work at keepin' it good so my woman never feels list because she knows she'll never be without me." loc 1876
Then Yes!!!!! Tabby and Shy finally found there way to each other and sparks flew.



"Love you, Tabby."  Oh yes.  I pressed the insides of my thighs to his hips, wrapped my arms tight around him, and whispered in his ear, "Love you too, Shy."  His mouth moved below my ear and he murmured against my skin, "Everything to me." loc 2970



With Tabby Shy finally found his home and something worth fighting for.

 
"Just so I'm clear, if you make it Tab or my cut, I pick Tab. You'll get my cut and you, personally, will not ever, brother, not ever again see me." loc 2922
Together Shy and Tabby were an unstoppable force of beauty and passion.


 "May feel like you're fallin', Tabby, but remember, I'm at the bottom ready to catch you." loc 3180


 "You lost that guy, that's always gonna sting, I get that.  But that is not gonna happen again and I want a ring on your finger, my ring. I wear yours. I want every time you look at your hand to remember you belong to me. I want every time I look at mine to remember I belong to you. Same when we see each other's hands...." loc 4450
 Along the was Tabby Dreamed a Dream and found Paradise


 "Always and forever, baby, you're stuck with me." loc 4887


This book was great from the angst, drama, beauty, healing and love.  I loved the fact that there was more love drama with Tabby and Shy than having her kidnapped and shot at like some of KA's others book this just made the connection between Tabby and Shy more palpable.

It is not a secret that I love all of KA books and have loved all of them and I can't not WAIT for Fire Inside to find out what happens next in the Chaos MC

5 MC loving Thumbs Up!

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.