Thursday 22 August 2013

Love Me (Keatyn Chronicles #4) - Review

Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #4)

by
My mom says that you can’t love someone until you learn to love yourself.
So even though Vincent is getting more and more scary.
Even though he’s doing a nationwide search for me.
I’m going to learn to love myself.

Well, I’m going to try.
Mostly, I want a boy to love me.
But which one?

Dawson - The gorgeous boy who made a mistake, but whose molten lava kisses and steaminess I can’t freaking resist.
or
Aiden - The God of all Hotties, who is practically infused with love potion. Who I thought liked me, but now says he wants to be my friend.
or
Brooklyn - The boy that first stole my heart. Who has always loved me. Well, until the whole cabana incident.

I mean, it was bad enough when there was sort of a love triangle, but now that I’m talking to B again, it’s like I’m in a love rectangle, or a rhombus, or something.

Oh, and did I mention Cooper Steele?
The new soccer coaching, health teaching, tattooed hunk?
Who Garrett sent to school to guard my body.
I mean, be my bodyguard.

But back to loving me.
I should forget about boys and worry about me.
Love me.
Like, eventually.


Source: Kindle
Genre: Mature YA

My Review...

Let's start off right off the hop that I am team Aiden all the way and have been since the moment I met him.
Right away we finally get to see and hear Aiden's intentions towards Keatyn.
"I did it because I think it's time you finally knew that the stars were always for you.  Always. Only. Ever. For you."
For Keatyn I couldn't believe how daft she was about Aiden.  It was like she was wearing sunglasses on the possibility of reality.
But as the stars start to glow across my ceiling, I can't help but lie here and wish he'd put up a moon.
Now for Dawson I was never a fan of him and I wanted to rattle Keatyn with her notions of sex = love.  
"Yes. NO. Kinda. He says he loves me." "I'm learning that saying it and proving it are two very different things. Night, baby."
Because Keatyn is so clueless when it comes to true love and emotions she decides to date Dawson and Aiden.

"Trust me. That's not going to work. You'll push away the better man and end up with the one who's willing to settle."
"Why? Why do you keep doing stuff with Dawson when you really like Aiden? (Yeah Good question. Why Keatie? You're killing me here)

You can't ping pong like that. Someone is going to get hurt. Probably, you."
 "You're dumb because you can't see that I'm so fucking jealous, I can barely function. So I'm gonna ask you one last time. Will. You. Wear. My. Jersey?"
Ah Aiden again I lurve him so much and I can't believe that Keatyn can't see it or truly believe in it.
"I'd wait for you forever. You don't get it do you?"
Finally Keatyn takes off her glasses to see what really is and gets a moment of what if. 
His lips press against mine. And there in the pouring rain, I get the. Best. Kiss. Of. My. Entire. Life....
Yeah! Aiden and Keatyn!!!!
 "I do want to be your friend, Boots. I want to be your everything."
Nope....if only because let's add in more drama with Brooklyn reappearing and of course her stalker issues.

During this evolution of Keatyn I have loved seeing the growth of her as well as her independence but in this book there were moments that I wanted to knock some sense into her .

I felt Keatyn's spoiled little girl part of her shone through on this book.

In the end Keatyn feels like she is doing the right thing by letting go of all and being by herself.  Which even though I am team Aiden I do believe for her to actually love her self that she needs to be alone and truly find her own way not the sex way.  However, I am still holding out for Aiden all the way. I hope that all gets settled in her life and they find there way back to one another. What can't a girl dream?
Life is not measured by the quantity of breaths we take, but rather by the moments that took our breath away.
4 Torturing Thumbs up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 
Lauren

PURCHASE LOVE ME (KINDLE) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.