Monday 26 August 2013

Wethering The Storm (The Storm #2) - Review

Wethering The Storm (The Storm #2)

by
Music journalist Tru Bennett has done the impossible: capture the heart of rock-star bad boy Jake Wethers. Now they’re busy planning a wedding and navigating their new life together in the US. Of course Tru misses London and her best friend, Simone, but living happily ever after with Jake in LA is going to be great…right?

Wrong. Even the bright California sun can’t whitewash the dark side of celebrity coupledom. Greedy music execs, merciless paparazzi, and Jake’s wild past are lurking around every corner. Making matters worse, Jake announces he doesn’t want kids, which just may be a deal breaker.

Tru loves Jake more than anything. But when a devastating crisis threatens to destroy everything they’ve fought for, the couple must face the hard truth: What if, this time, love is not enough?


PURCHASE WETHERING THE STORM (KINDLE)
Source: Kindle
Genre: Adult Contemporary

My Review...
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
 I have so been waiting for this book to come out.

I almost forgot what happened in The Mighty Storm then I remembered how awesome Jake is.

Finally we get to see Jake and Tru be super happy......NOT.

For Jake he is battling his demons and having trouble communicating but for Tru...
Tru is a little hothead and quick to judge, not listen and run when the tough gets going.  Which at times made me want to throttle her.  At every turn Jake is professing his love and devotion and yes he slept with a lot of woman before but she did fall in love with a bit of a man whore so what does she really expect.  Plus she was the two timing floozy in the first book.  Double edged sword my friend.

For Jake and Tru things don't always go easy but what they do have is a lot of passion and lots and lots of sex.


But sometimes accidents happen.  Some for the good in the long run and some for the bad.  They are faced with both of these issues and face the chance of losing everything.
"You have to get her through this because..she's everything."
In the end love conquers all for the mighty Jake and his Tru love.
"It still stands, Tru. It will always stand. My love for you is limitless, it knows no bounds. You're in my veins. I bleed you. I belong to you..I always have and I always will." 
I loved the journey of Jake and Tru from the beginning to end and I can't wait to find out what happens with Tom and Lyla.

4 Jake loving Thumbs Up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Lauren
PURCHASE WETHERING THE STORM (KINDLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.