Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2) - Review

My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2)

by
***IT'S SUGGESTED YOU READ MY EVERYTHING BEFORE READING MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER***

I expected a life of music.
I expected to raise my son.
It took one look to make everything change.
I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.
I never expected to feel desire.
I never expected I’d be a family man.
I never expected to be loved.
I never expected to fall in love.

They say you should expect the unexpected, I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind.




PURCHASE MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER - KINDLE
PURCHASE MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER - B & N

Source: Kindle
Genre: Adult Contemporary

My Review... 

Here is a play by play of my emotions through this book.

Harrison...
on Katelyn




On Harrison with Quinn

"Quinn, you make being a dad the easiest thing I've ever done, but that's not it. I don't think she likes my tattoos and I'm very different from her husband."

On Katelyn with her superficial judgement on Harrison. (Don't get me wrong. I have no idea of how I would react after the loss of a loved one, but still. Argh!)
Life isn't supposed to be like this. I've waited for the right one to come along, and when she finally does, she's so torn up after losing her husband that I don't stand a chance in hell. 
On Harrison with Elle and Peyton
On Katelyn when she starts to self doubt because who would want her when she has baggage. AKA kids. For god sakes woman, Harrison has the same friggin' baggage.




On Harrison's love for Katelyn.

On Katelyn when shit hits the fan and gets so god damned stubborn and won't listen to the truth. Gah!
On Harrison when he realizes that he has to let go because his love is not returned. (Oh Harrison I love you! You deserve better than Katelyn)
Finally Katelyn gets her head out of her ass and chases after the best thing that ever happened to her and her girls and I get my HEA.
I truly did love this book. How can you not Harrison is amazing, loving, and sweet.  However, Katelyn's wishy washy attitude nearly killed me and my kindle as there were many times I was tempted to chuck it across the room.

4. 5 Frustrating Thumbs Up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up . 5
Lauren









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.