Monday 4 November 2013

Book boyfriend Monday - Graham 'Ham' Reece

Oh boy! Did this man stole my heart. This week goes to one amazing Colorado man. Graham 'Ham' Reece from Jagged (Colorado Mountain #5) by Kristen Ashley.

How did Ham steal my heart? 
  1. He is so protective and fierce
  2. He is loyal and loving
  3. He knows his way on the bedroom ;) (Need I say more ?)


Some examples of why I love ham:
"...I just got an ax embedded in my shoulder. You think shit through when that kind of thing happens, trust me. And, Zara, you matter..."

"...You promise to hold on to me, I'll promise to hold on you you and we'll make it through."

"Sock it to me, darlin'. You cry happy tears ' cause I just told you I think you're the shit and I got your back, I'll take 'em."

"You listen to me, swear to Christ, honey, I'll break my back to make that hard as easy on you as it can be." 

"...It's just that now, I'm never gonna drive away. I'm never gonna leave you and I'm not gonna let you leave me." 
All phrases and quotes from eARC version of Kindle by Kristen Ashley


by
An old flame rekindled . . .

Zara Cinders always knew Ham Reece was the one, but he wasn't interested in settling down. When she found someone who was, Ham walked out of her life. Three years later, Zara's lost her business, her marriage, and she's barely getting by in a tiny apartment on the wrong side of the tracks. As soon as Ham hears about Zara's plight, he's on her doorstep offering her a lifeline. Now, it will take every ounce of will power she possesses to resist all that he offers.

Ham was always a traveling man, never one to settle down in one town, with one woman, for more time than absolutely necessary. But Ham's faced his own demons, and he's learned a lot. About himself, and about the life he knows he's meant to live. So when he hears that Zara's having a rough time, he wants to be the one to help. In fact, he wants to do more than that for Zara. A lot more. But first, he must prove to Zara that he's a changed man

ADD TO GOODREADS

Buy JAGGED (Colorado Mountain #5) - (Kindle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.