Monday 7 April 2014

Reading Funk ...

I'm in a reading funk right now where no book is blowing my mind :( 


Which means I have not had a book boyfriend to talk about in awhile :( 


However, when I was on holidays a few weeks ago I did read some gems.  


Real life is kicking my ass right now, so as things settle down I will be able to catch up on my reviews :)  (List of reviews to come below)

If you have any suggestions to get me out of my reading funk I'm all ears.


Reviews to come in the next couple of weeks so keep posted:

Text by Cambria Hebert
Tipsy by Cambria Hebert
Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams
Deceiving Lies by Molly McAdams
Sweet Home by Tillie Cole
Four Summer by Nyrae Dawn
Rush by Nyrae Dawn
Craving Him by Kendall Ryan
Love Comes Home by Andrew Grey
A K.A Merikan-palooza
Guns by J.A. Huss
Love Bats Last by Pamela Aares
Straight Shooter by Heidi Belleau
The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier
Naughty Bits by Joey Hill
Business as Usual by Denise Grover Swank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.