Thursday 9 October 2014

Happy Pudding Day!!!

puddingday


We all love swoonworthy moments, right? And if you've read J.L. Berg's Within These Walls, you know all about the pudding cups.  Who would have thought pudding cups could be so swoonworthy?

In celebration of swoonworthy moments, we're asking you to share your favourites with us on your blog or twitter/facebook using the hashtag #puddingday! Tell us all about your personal memory or your favourite swoonworthy memories in books, then be sure to enter to win an Amazon giftcard so you can experience even more swoonworthy moments!


 

WTW-cover

About WITHIN THESE WALLS: 

Within these walls, he became my solace, my sanctuary and my strength. I am not strong. I am just a survivor of circumstance. Isn’t that what we all do? Survive? Each of us has our own set of circumstances to muddle through. Mine are just more…complicated. Born with a severe heart defect, I’ve seen the inside of a hospital room more than my own bedroom. I was drowning, a prisoner to the illness that owned me, until he appeared. He thinks he’s blocked out the world with his tattoos and hard exterior, but I see the real Jude, the one he so desperately wants to forget. But is he the answer to my prayers or will he break my already damaged heart forever? My name is Lailah Buchanan, and this is our story of hope, redemption and sacrificing it all for the one you love.

Add it to Goodreads here! Read the first chapter here!  

Amazon | Barnes and Noble | iBooks | Kobo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.