Friday 20 July 2012

Liberating Lacey



Liberating Lacey

(Erotica Romance)

Source: Kindle

by

Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun

Newly divorced Lacey Meyers wasted too many years yawning through sex in the missionary position. Now she's looking for a hookup with a man who can make her shatter. What she gets is a hot younger cop with handcuffs...and he's not afraid to use them.Hunter Anderson knows the score-though classy, successful women like Lacey might play with guys like him, at the end of the evening, they walk. But when one night leads to another and then another, he finds himself getting too attached to a woman he can't have.Lacey knows Hunter-gorgeous, hard-edged and eight years younger-won't want anything permanent. No matter how hot and daring he makes her first public sex, quickie, backseat encounter and secret fantasy role-play, she can't mistake adventurous sex for emotional involvement. They both know it's got to end, and soon, or someone's going to get hurt. Reader Advisory: Lacey's highly erotic "forced" sex fantasy comes true in this book. Lucky her!


From Goodreads

Goodreads_icon_50x50 

My Review...

I was recommended this book from someone who knows that I love Kristen Ashley books and thought I would like this book. I have to thank her because I indeed liked this book. So a Holla out to the recommendation.

Well this book is about exploration and finding one's self. It is also about finding love and trust with no conditions.  


It was a bit of a battle for Hunter and Lacey to see clearly however if they actually communicated they would not have had such a battle but what is a book without the drama of miscommunication. LOL! 


There was good steamy parts with the mix of drama and tension with the right combination of love thrown in. I am always a big fan of the alpha type males and Hunter is definitely is one of those. Yummy! 


Good Read and I would say 4 thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Liberating Lacey

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I guess we will be seeing a lot of books in the Fifty Shades category now. Too bad for me, as I am bored, but maybe good for others who still are into it. I hoped to follow your blog but only see an option as twitter follow, is there another option? E.g. By email? And since you said on the Goodreads blog connection site you are interested in receiving requests for reviews, I would like to offer my contemporary novel/romance for your review. It deals with adult women and adult affairs of the heart and the mind and yes, there is some matter of fact sex in it, but mostly it's about life. Check it out. I will send you a PDF doc if you are interested. I would also swap reviews, your request for a particular book request for mine , see Goodreads as I wrote a number of reviews there.
    Johanna van Zanten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Johanna
      Yes I am interested here is my email: dlaurencampbell@gmail.com plus at the bottom of my blog on the right side there is a way to follow as well plus I will add follow by email later today. Thanks for considering me and bringing this to my attention and I look forward to reading your book. Lauren

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.