Monday 30 December 2013

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2013


It was so hard to pick this year as I was a busy busy girl with my MANY MANY book boyfriends but after a lot of soul searching my Top 10 book boyfriends are .........

  1. Jesse Ward from This Man series by Jodi Ellen Malpas
  2. Jake Andrews by More Than This by Jay McLean
  3.  Harrison James from My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin 
  4. David Ferris from Lick (Stage Dive #1) by Kylie Scott  
  5. Axel Reid  from Axel (Corps Security #1) by Harper Sloan
  6. Cameron Hamilton from Wait for You by J. Lynn
  7. Parker "Shy" Cage from Own the Wind (Chaos #1) by Kristen Ashley
  8. Graham 'Ham' Reece from Jagged (Colorado Mountain #5) by Kristen Ashley
  9. Horse from Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde
  10. Nixon Caldwell From Off Limits (Off Series #2) by Sawyer Bennett

Top ten are in no particular order.  I'm looking forward to so many new boyfriends in 2014!

4 comments:

  1. Hell yeah 3 of favorites!!
    1) Horse cause he's hung like one!!;)
    2) Shy he's a sexy badass biker!!;)
    3)Axel damn he's just so yummy!!;)
    Congrats ladies Harper,Kristen &Joanna love your books!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have some GREAT boyfriends on your list....especially 4,6,7, and 9. Have a safe and awesome New Year's !
    I'm a new follower !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have sooooo many boyfriends I feel like a slut some times. LOL Thanks for following and stopping by. Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.