Saturday 30 December 2017

Best Books of 2017!!!!! It's Finaly Here #bestof2017 #books #romancebooks #favoritesof2017

Best of of 2017!!!!


2017 has been a weird year for me.   I'm striving to find balance in my real life (job), blogger life, reading, family life and social life.  And I found this year incredibly tough to keep it all in balance, which has put me in a bit of read funk for 2017.  I still read about 300 books but I'm so behind on my reviews (Netgalley, amazon and Goodreads) that its sadden my reading spirit.   Over the last few years, I've noticed that the more I read, the more I get critical and the more stories get predictable.   

When I first started my top 10 lists of the year I had genre after genre and it took me forever to narrow down the list to 10 within each genre.  Now, its a struggle to find ones that wow me.   Which means if a book has made it on this list then it blew my socks away.   Each book on this list was read in 2017, but it doesn't mean it was released in 2017.   They are in no particular order they are just books that cut right to the feels and I absolutely adored them in one way or another.  



Autoboyography by Christina Lauren



AMAZON (US) | AMAZON (CAN) | GOODREADS |  REVIEW TO COME

Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker




The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata



AMAZON (US) | AMAZON (CAN) | GOODREADS | REVIEW TO COME

The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon
 


AMAZON (US) | AMAZON (CAN) | GOODREADS | REVIEW TO COME

A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole



AMAZON (US) | AMAZON (CAN) | GOODREADS | REVIEW TO COME

Strays (Urban Soul #2) by Garrett Leigh




The Ghostwriter by Alessandra Torre




Salvaged (Saints of Denver #4) by Jay Crownover




The Farthest Edge (Honey #2) by Kristen Ashley




The Deep End (Honey #1) by Kristen Ashley



https://livereadbreathe.blogspot.com/2016/12/best-books-of-2016-its-finaly-here.html


http://livereadbreathe.blogspot.ca/2015/12/best-books-of-2015-its-finally-here.html


http://livereadbreathe.blogspot.ca/2013/12/top-10s-of-2013.html


http://livereadbreathe.blogspot.ca/2012/12/top-10s-of-2012.html



Can't wait for 2018.  Hopefully its full of balance, time and lots of reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.