Friday 31 December 2021

Best Books of 2021!!!!! It's Finaly Here #bestof2021 #books #romancebooks #favoritesof2021

 


The last two years have gone by so fast. I have thankfully still been reading but my reviewing has fallen off due to my non-blogger life being way to busy.   

 

Above were my favorites in 2021.  I had a few new to me authors, like Lilly atlas and Lucy Score as well as Lucy Lennox.   Plus some of my all time favorites, Helen Hoang, Tijan, Lydia Michaels and Kristen Ashley.   Even though KA didn't make my best of list,  all her books released this year were still near and dear to my heart. 


I vow for this year to be different and to be about the things I love and cherish.  Which is reading, my husband and my naked cats.  

I vow to be more present on goodreads and my reviews as well as get caught up on old reviews from the past.  

For those whom still come to visit my blog.  Thank you!! and I hope for more content this year!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.