Friday 5 October 2012

Men of Smithfield - Seth and David


Men of Smithfield: Seth and David (Men of Smithfield #2)

(M/M Adult)

Source: eArc/NetGalley

by

He's everything I've never wanted -- too young, too weird, too wild.

I wasn't impressed that I had to get my weekly massage from a guy with a toe ring. But when I discovered David Cooke's skills as a masseur were literally orgasmic, I couldn't stop thinking about him and his amazing hands, day and night. Especially at night.

He's full of surprises. And despite my bad behavior, David's just as eager to explore this chemistry between us. Turns out, there's a lot more to him than hemp pants and tattoos. If he's so wrong for me, why does being with him feel so right?


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

I got the opportunity to read this and I enjoyed it. After I read this I of course read all the other books in the series. It was  a quick read with a good amount of suspense, love, family, loss and passion. 

David is a quirky yet strong character who steals the show. Seth is a wee bit of a wanker but eventually gets his head out of his ass and becomes the father, man, lover and friend that he should be. 

3 thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.