Monday 15 October 2012

White Trash Beautiful


White Trash Beautiful ( The Beautiful Series #1)

by

~New York Times bestseller and USA Today bestseller~
"I’m not naive. I know I don’t get the happily ever after. My knight in shining armor took the highway detour around this god forsaken shit hole. I’ve made peace with that. That doesn’t mean I’m going to lay down like a doormat and let every cocky prick in the trailer park have his way with me."

Cass lives a depressing life in a small trailer park in Eddington, Ga with her mother and abusive boyfriend Jackson. She works hard to barely make ends meet. One day Tucker White, the lead singer in the band Damaged, walks into her diner. He tries to show her that there is more to life than the hand she has been dealt but being with Tucker will come at a high price.


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

This book kept coming up as a too read and I am so glad that it did. It is the first Teresa Mummert book that I have read and after this I will be looking into more of her books for sure.

I liked this book for different reasons. 1) is that I am a SUCKER for rock stars and 2) I loved that imperfection of Cass and how Tucker immediately saw beyond that. 

This story was raw and emotional. So often when we lose our self worth that we find we settle and oh boy had Cass settled.....Jackson what a douche!. 

This book is about love and HOPE. Tucker is loving and awesome. His love for Cass is beautiful. I can't wait to read more in this series.

4 Thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Goodreads-badge-add-plus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.