Friday 1 May 2020

Most Of All You by Mia Sherida #bookreview #romance

Most of All You

 
by
 
 
A broken woman . . .

Crystal learned long ago that love brings only pain. Feeling nothing at all is far better than being hurt again. She guards her wounded heart behind a hard exterior and carries within her a deep mistrust of men, who, in her experience, have only ever used and taken.

A man in need of help . . .

Then Gabriel Dalton walks into her life. Despite the terrible darkness of his past, there's an undeniable goodness in him. And even though she knows the cost, Crystal finds herself drawn to Gabriel. His quiet strength is wearing down her defenses and his gentle patience is causing her to question everything she thought she knew.

Only love can mend a shattered heart . . .<

Crystal and Gabriel never imagined that the world, which had stolen everything from them, would bring them a deep love like this. Except fate will only take them so far, and now the choice is theirs: Harden their hearts once again or find the courage to shed their painful pasts.




Source: Kindle
Genre: Adult Romance
Standalone


My Most Of All You Review . . .

Crystal (Eloise) and Gabriel.

This was such an unconventional love story. And it was told so beautifully. Mia Sheridan is one of my favorite authors and has such a gift at writing profound beauty.

Gabriel is survivor of a child kidnapping and because of his past he doesn't know how to be intimate with females.

Crystal is a survivor of life. And right now she's stripping to pay her bills. She also comes with loads of baggage herself.

These two need each other. Gabriel is an earth angel to help heal them both. Here some of my favorite quotes to explain why I love this book so much

~ I was going to go with my gut. And my gut told me to try again. My gut told me she needed me to try again. ~

"That's not all you want. You want to save me from my intolerable life of pain and misery."

"It's not the things you do with love and good intentions that you end up regretting. It's the things you don't do that you have to live with."

" . . . Be honest with yourself about your intentions, Gabriel, and then follow your heart. Regardless of the outcome, you'll never live with regret." ( I loved his pseudo dad George. A man with such heart and kindness. We all need George's in our life)

"I'm still not the right girl."
"I still don't agree."

"I don't create beauty, Eloise, I just reveal what's already there."


"Life mixed me up with the wrong crowd."
"I don't doubt it. But life also brought you Gabriel." (George)


"It's going to help you see that you don't have to take it. I think, Ellie girl, that you've been taking it for a long, long time. . ." (George)


"I don't mind chasing you, Ellie. Just let me catch you once in a while." (Gabriel has such a sweet beautiful soul)

~ Because Ellie's mine. Not to possess. But to love.~

"And you , most of all. I want to look at you and say, one evil man did not stop me from presenting my heart to the girl who claimed it. You get my heart, Eloise. You. And, God, I hope you want it. But if you don't, I still won't regret giving it to you. Even then, I won't regret loving you because it means I win."

"I've always pretended I was made of stone, but the truth is, I feel more like I was formed from sand, as if I might crumble at any second."

"I think . . . I think I loved her more than any of them because she was the one who saved me when I needed it the most."

" . . . I'm a woman, with a heart and a soul, and with pain and regrets. I've made mistakes and poor choices, but I don't deserve to be hit. I don't deserved to be used. And I don't deserve to be left to die in a pool of blood in an empty parking lot. It took me almost dying to realize that the words you used against me only hurt because I agreed with them. But I don't agree with them them anymore. . . ."


To Gabriel, finder of beauty, rescuer of souls. ~


"I was sand, so easy to crumble. You provided the pressure, Gabriel, the holding together, the love. All the confidence you had in me was what I needed in order to take a chance on myself. And then you gave me the most selfless gift of all: time, so I could finally break apart and put myself back together."


~ The man who'd loved me enough to wait for me to love myself. ~

This story is thing of beauty and I think all need to experience it. I freaking love this author and everything she writes.
5 Unconventionally Beautiful Thumbs up! 

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Lauren





imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgboximgboximgbox







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.