Friday 30 July 2021

Burn by Ginger Scott (Fuel #3) Book Tour #releaseday #bookreview



NOW AVAILABLE

𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧, the final book in the Fuel Series by Ginger Scott, is LIVE! This second-chance romance completes this angsty, steamy, new adult trilogy.


Purchase 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭 (1) here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097TTSBN8

Purchase 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤 (2): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097SBSX3J

Purchase Burn (3): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097SCCH12

The Fuel Series link: https://amzn.to/3j5mQ7S



“The whole Fuel Series is one I rate alongside the best I have ever read. It’s one I will read over and over.” – The Saucy Bookshelf


𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧

Dustin Bridge’s world is about speed. About the edge. His life has been carved by cutting corners and making moves, following impulsive decisions while weighing the facts at hand.

On the track, that has never steered him wrong.

In life, though? That’s another story.

On the cusp of greatness, the world’s up-and-coming racing star seems to be living the perfect story. A hero to his hometown. A partner to his best friend. A man poised to take the throne, to become the greatest, and to reap the rewards and attention that come along with it.

He’s been branded the track’s most eligible bachelor. And rarely does he cross a finish line without a dozen screaming, adoring women brandishing his name on glitter-covered T-shirts across their chests, just hoping he’ll break his own rules and take one of them to bed.

But he won’t. As loose as Dustin may be on the road, he’s become disciplined in life. He let love in completely—once. For one person. Hannah Judge. And she wrecked him.

And now, she’s back.

 


 

Add them to your TBR!

𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗧: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58077726-shift

𝗪𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗞: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58077746-wreck

𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗡: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58077766-burn


Find more books by Ginger Scott here: www.littlemisswrite.com

 





Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Wordsmith Publicity
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Part 3 of 3


My Burn Review . . .

Shift took me a bit to get into but then I was hooked.  During Wreck, I thought it was going to smooth then BOOM things take a turn.  After I read Wreck and did the review I have to admit I started to get more and more frustrated with Hannah and how she handled things with Dustin.  I had no idea how things were going to work out with Hannah and Dustin.  

Then I shaked my head because how could I ever doubt Ginger Scott.  She always weaves the story where it needs to go for me to get completely reeled in.   

Even though Burn starts a couple of years after Wreck, it was easy for me to understand the reasons why Dustin and Hannah made their decisions.   

With Burn, it tied all the loose ends and gave us the HEA we had been chasing from the first page of Shift.

I also have to admit that a new character within in this part stole my heart.  Jorge, his kind heart and wise words captured me. 
 
Whatever you two talk about today, whatever you may feel, be sure you listen and take it in before you react.  If people's stories were only a page long, there wouldn't be books to read.  Take in the entire arc.  Understand the journey.  It will be worth it, I swear.

 I know this series is over but there is something about Jorge that I hope Ginger believes Jorge deserves his HEA as well and can be some sort of spin off maybe.

Dustin and Hannah had their ups and downs and during that journey I had some frustrations but I was happy with how it all ended.  Dustin was such a sweetheart and I always root for the underdog.  Thankfully that paid off.   I adore Ginger Scott and this was another good series.

3.5 Dustin deserves his HEA thumbs up!

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up  . 5

Lauren






imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgboximgboximgbox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.