Monday 19 November 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday - Preston Drake

This week's BF is..... Preston Drake from Just for Now (Seabreeze #4) from Abbi Glines

Even though Preston might have a seedy past he deserves to be loved. So I am going to love him and have him as this week's BF. 

Some of the reasons why I love Preston:
1) Once he loves, he love whole heartedly.
2) His love for his brothers and sisters is awe insipring
3) His is a good guy! Even Marcus loves him enough to be with his sister even knowing his past.

Some examples of why Preston is great:

"Cage York is the last person on earth either of us needs to take advice from. Sure, I've never been friends with a girl before, but there has never been anyone I wanted to be friends with. You're different. I want to keep you close."

 "But she said she loves him," Marcus told Rock. Then he looked back at me. "She loves you. Do you even know what to do with that?"  I kissed the top of her head. "Cherish it like it's the most precious thing on the face of the earth. "I replied with all sincerity.  "Well, hell. He's gone and got all poetic," Rock said, grinning and shaking his head. "Never thought I'd see the day."

"Nothing about this thing we have is a bad thing. I'm not gonna lie about it: I don't deserve you. I'm sure as hell not good enough for you, but as long as you want me, I'm all yours."

He smiled and lowered his head until his lips hovered over mine. "I love you with a scary, insane, wild, amazing love. I always will. No one else could ever make me feel this way."

"I love you. I love you so damn much it consumes me. I don't deserve you, but I'm gonna become the man who does deserve you. I promise you. I'll make you proud of me." 

Oh! Preston. Be still my Heart.

All quotes and phrases from Just for Now by Abbi Glines

 

Just for Now (Sea Breeze #4)

by
The day Preston Drake figured out that wealthy women paid well for a set of tight abs and a pretty face his life turned around.

The run down rat-infested trailer he had shared with his alcoholic mother and three younger siblings was now only a place he visited to pay the bills and stock the pantry with food.

He no longer worried about his family starving or living without electricity. The money he made entertaining rich older women more than covered his family’s needs and his own. He had it all figured out. Except…

There was this girl.

She was as innocent as he was tainted.

Amanda Hardy wished her knees didn’t get weak when Preston walked into a room. She hated the fact her heart raced when he flashed his smile in her direction. He had a different girl in his bed every night. He was the kind of boy a smart girl ran from. So, why was she coming up with ways to get close to him? Even when it was obvious he wanted to keep her at a distance.

Maybe her heart knew something the world didn’t. Maybe Preston Drake was more than just a pretty face.


From Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.