Monday 20 April 2020

Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan #bookreview #NAromance #romance

Archer's Voice


by

A New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling book. Archer's Voice is a full-length, standalone romance.

When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees.

Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.

THIS IS A STANDALONE SIGN OF LOVE NOVEL, INSPIRED BY SAGITTARIUS. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20639274-archer-s-voice


Source: Kindle
Genre: NA/Adult Romance
 Standalone Series


My Archer's Voice Review . . .

This has been on my kindle FOREVER, and I finally got around to reading it.  I know, I know what a fool I have been waiting this long.   This story was magnificent in it's depth and beauty.

Some of my favorite quotes that one my heart:

<b>~ Maybe there was no right or wrong, no black or white, only a thousand shades of gray when it came to pain and what we each held ourselves responsible for.~

~ And try to believe that maybe more light shines out of those who have the most cracks.~

I stand by my logic though.  I think love is a concept, and each person has an individual word for what sums it up for them.  My word for love is Bree. </b>


And then . . . Chapter 34.   It was done so beautifully.  It is a page and half but it gets you right in the feels.

This story is not your typical hero but with Mia that is normally the case, and to me that is what makes her stories so amazing.   For Archer, the world ignores him until Bree.   For Bree, she sees the beauty in everyone.   Archer's back story is so heartbreaking, as well as Bree's.   And together they found the light in a dark world.   Once Archer starts to blossom the world is still not kind to him which is sadly cruel and reflective to real life.  So many people have an issue when someone whom is different.  I wish the world could be more like Bree and see the good and not see the other stuff.

I believe this got optioned for a movie years ago but I truly hope that comes to fruition, as I would love to see this on the big screen.  

Can't for more from this author!!! 

4.5 Beautiful Thumbs up!

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up . 5

Lauren





imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgboximgboximgbox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.