Friday 24 April 2020

Enemies by Tijan #bookreview #romance #sportsromance #footballromance

Enemies

by

Stone Reeves was my neighbor, and I've hated him since sixth grade.

Gorgeous and charismatic, he became the town's football god, while I became the town's invisible girl.
He went to a Division 1 school for football, while my father was fired by his father.
His team won the National Championship, while my mother died the same day.

He was a first round pick for the NFL ...
... while I made the worst decision of my life.

Now I'm in Texas trying to pick up the pieces of my life.
But, Stone is here.
Stone is everywhere.

It doesn't matter that disaster has struck my life again.
It doesn't matter that he's the one trying to console me.
It doesn't matter that he's the nation's newest football obsession.

Because for me, he always has been and always will be my enemy.

** Enemies is a 100k enemies-to-lovers football romance standalone!


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49047293-enemies?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=goGwvBIwRv&rank=3



Source: Kindle Unlimited
Genre: NA Sports/Football Romance
Standalone


My Enemies Review ...

I love Teardrop Shot so much, that I was stoked to read another sports romance by Tijan.    Sport Romances are my guilty pleasure and so far Tijan is 2 for 2 in this category.

This time around we have a love hate relationship between Dusty and Stone.   I liked Dusty from the start.  She was not your normal character which I appreciated.  She had her challenges and her flaws.

The prologue hooks you in to find out what happened any why.  That window was enough to understand Dusty's hostility then we find out the whole truth of where her pain was coming from.

You felt for Dusty because so much shit was happening to her that most people would not be able to handle all that.   Here love/hate relationship with Stone is the anchor she needed to pull through.  I loved Stone and Dusty together.

This book totally checked so many boxes for me.  Sport Romance.  Check.  Enemies to lovers. Check.  Sweet Romance.  Check.  Not predictable.  Check.

I absolutely adore Tijan and can't wait for more.

4 Enemies to lovers thumbs up!


thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Lauren




imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgbox imgboximgboximgbox







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.