Tuesday 26 June 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday - Christian Grey

Well all I have decided to bring back my Christian Grey because I have missed him so and any excuse to revisit him I will jump at that chance. *Sigh* oh fifty!

Hmmm the reasons why I love Christian
1) He was broken and now whole (I am such a sucker for that theme - Insert shoulder shrug there oh well)
2) He is loving and sweet
3) He is beautiful
4) Does not hurt that he is loaded as well
5) He has a great family
6) He is a great partner and father

I could go on and on so instead I will give you some examples of why I love Christian...

"Don't," he murmurs, then kisses me lightly.  "Why don't you like to be touched? I whisper, staring up into soft gray eyes.  "Because I'm fifty shades of fucked up, Anastasia."  (Oh Christian!) .Fifty shades of Grey

"I've missed you so much, Anastasia," he breathes.  I want to struggle out his hold, to maintain some distance, but his arms are wrapped around me. He's pressing me to his chest. I melt. Oh, this is where I want to be.  Fifty shades darker

"Just you, Anastasia," he whispers. Fifty Shades darker

"You. Are. Mine," he snarls, emphasizing each word.  He pushes away from me and bends, hands on his knees as if he's run a marathon. "For the love of God, Ana." Fifty shades darker

"Anastasia Steele. I love you. I want to love, cherish, and protect you for the rest of my life. Be mine. Always. Share my life with me. Marry me." Fifty shades darker

"Oh, baby, please come back to me. I'm sorry. Sorry for everything. Just wake up. I miss you. I love you..." Fifty shades freed

He grins and kisses me again. "I love you, Mrs. Grey." "I love you, too, Christian. Always." Fifty shades freed







Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1)

by

When literature student Anastasia Steele is drafted to interview the successful young entrepreneur Christian Grey for her campus magazine, she finds him attractive, enigmatic and intimidating. Convinced their meeting went badly, she tries to put Grey out of her mind - until he happens to turn up at the out-of-town hardware store where she works part-time.

The unworldly, innocent Ana is shocked to realize she wants this man, and when he warns her to keep her distance it only makes her more desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her - but on his own terms.

Shocked yet thrilled by Grey's singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success – his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving adoptive family – Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a passionate, physical and daring affair, Ana learns more about her own dark desires, as well as the Christian Grey hidden away from public scrutiny.

Can their relationship transcend physical passion? Will Ana find it in herself to submit to the self-indulgent Master? And if she does, will she still love what she finds?

Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.


From Goodreads

 


Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2)

by
Daunted by the singular sexual tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.

But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades.

While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life.





Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3)

When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey, it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian's singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed. Now, together, they have more-love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own integrity, identity, or independence; Christian must somehow overcome his compulsion to control and lay to rest the horrors that blighted his past and haunt his present. Just when it seems that together their love can conquer any obstacle, tragedy, malice and fate combine to make Ana's worst nightmares come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.