Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fragile



Fragile 

(YA Contemporary)

Her heart, as delicate as glass. His love, as strong as steel. Can either survive life and death?

Hardy Bradford is an eighteen year old football phenomenon who has the girl, the school, the town and the future in the palm of his hand. His life is all mapped out for him, right down to who he’ll marry and how he’ll become a professional football player. It doesn't seem to matter that Hardy would’ve chosen a much different life if it was up to him. But it's not. At least not until his Miracle comes along.

The first time Hardy laid eyes on Miracle St. James, he didn’t know who she was, but he knew she was something different and that he’d never get her out of his head. And he didn’t. Now, months later, Hardy’s world is turned upside down when Miracle shows up in his class, stealing his heart and forever changing the course of his life.

Miracle’s sick. Very sick. And Hardy might be losing the only thing in his life that has ever mattered. How much is too much to sacrifice for the one you love? For just a little more time? For just one more chance? Can Hardy be the hero Miracle needs? Or is it Hardy that needs saving? 

from goodreads.com
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review....

So I did not know what to expect from this book as I have not read anything from this author but they were highly recommended. I was pleasantly surprised with this book. 

I loved the characters of Hardy and Miracle. I loved the instant connection between the two. It was believable and lasting. I thought the author did a fantastic job portraying the shallowness of a lot of youth today with Cheyenne and also the way a lot of parents try to make their children live out their dreams which unfortunately happens in reality more often than not. This was well done with the relationship with Hardy and his dad.

I give this 5 thumbs up and would recommend this book to everyone.
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up


1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I don't know how I missed this. LOL. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, though:). Yaaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.