Sunday 10 June 2012

Sheet Music Review - Anne Lister



 Sheet Music 

(Adult Romance)

by

Annie Logan and her band, White Rush, have been waiting years for their big break. Taking a last chance at stardom, Annie enters them into a 'battle of the bands contest' and wins an opportunity to perform with the legendary rock band, Thrust. This twist of fate puts Annie on a collision course with her larger-than-life rock hero, the infamous guitar God, Michael Wade. Annie's model good looks and Michael's dangerously raw rock 'n' roll swagger are like a burning fuse on a stick of dynamite. Would she be the woman to finally tame Michael's wild ways and show him the true meaning of love or would the gritty reality of the music industry prove to be more than she could handle? Sheet Music will give you a backstage pass into the rock 'n' roll lifestyle full of egos, excess and extremes; where sometimes even true soul mates aren't strong enough to survive the heat of the spotlight.

From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50 

My Review......

So I have to admit that I am a big fan of rock and roll romance novels.  From past reads goodreads has recommended this book on a few occasions so I finally decided to read it.

I really liked it but not in that feel good sort of way. I was angry throughout the whole book and Annie and Michael. I was angry with the lack of communication on their part. I was angry at Michael's lifestyle. I was angry at how Annie handled things and so frustrated with some of the decisions that Michael made. And let me tell you I also wanted to bitch slap Barbara and even Brian sometimes for their actions and choices as well. When I say that I was angry that is a good thing because I always feel that if a book can evoke strong emotions then it was well done. 

All in all I would recommend this book and give it four thumbs up. 
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 
 
Sheet Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.