Monday 20 May 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Grant Hardwick

I recently read Inhale and Exhale by Sarah M. Ross and I think that Grant Hardwick is worthy of this week's book Boyfriend Monday

Why did he make the cut...
  1. Well he is a smooth operator when it comes to his words especially for an IT geek :)
  2. Once he loves he jumps head first no matter the consequences and he loves fiercely
  3. He is patient, kind, sexy, protective, etc... I could go on for a while


Here are some of the examples of how Grant minces his words.

"When the choice is between sitting next to you and seeing your beautiful face or being anywhere else, there is no choice."

"I'm falling, Jillian. Falling for a girl who I can't have but want more than the air I breathe."

"There are no words, Jillian.  Nothing out there could suffice to fully explain how much you amaze me."

"I'm pretty sire I'm falling hard for you, Cupcake. And I will make you mine."

"When I was a kid and my mom was still alive, my dad use to say to me, 'Son, when you find something worth holdin' on for, your grip will become more solid than cement.' For years, I thought his love for my mom was what crippled him. That it was a hindrance and made him less of a person. But I'm starting to see now just how wrong I was. His love for her didn't make him less, it made him more."  I brushed Jillian's tears away and kissed the trail they left behind.  "And my grip is cemented in."

Quotes and phrases from ARC version of Inhale, Exhale by Sarah M. Ross

Inhale, Exhale

by
Jillian had a plan: celebrate the end of her first year of college with an amazing summer full of beaches, barbeques, and bonfires. When her mom insists she needs a summer job, and her boyfriend spends more time with his band than with her, Jillian’s plans go down the drain.

Grant had a plan: finish his Masters, get a great job at Google, and get the hell out of Georgia. He might be giving up some of the fun of his youth, but he knows his all work and no play method would be worth it when his dreams came true.

But things never go according to plan.

When temptation brings them together and tragedy tears them apart, Jillian and Grant will be forced to choose: fight for their dreams, or fight for each other.

Synopsis from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.