Saturday 4 May 2013

Dark Wolf (Spirit Wild #1)

Dark Wolf (Spirit Wild #1)

Paranormal Adult m/f, m/m, m/f/m, m/f/m/f

by
Sebastian Xenakis is still coming into his power as a wizard. He can shapeshift by magical means and runs as a wolf using the power he draws from the elements. But young women are dying—raped by a human and then slaughtered by a wolf. Suspicion falls on the shapeshifting Chanku, but Sebastian wonders if he might somehow be guilty of the crimes.

Then he meets Lily Cheval, the uncrowned princess of the powerful Chanku, and realizes he will do whatever it takes to clear his name and win her love. But evil walks where Sebastian goes, and there are mysteries neither Lily nor her father, the powerful wizard, Anton Cheval, cannot unravel. Is Sebastian the perfect mate for Lily, or is he instead, one she should fear?

Synopsis from Goodreads




Source: eARC from NetGalley



My Review...

So Wolf Tales by Kate Douglas was my first foray into the naughty world of m/m and m/m menages and after that I was hooked so I was so bummed when the Wolf tales came to an end.  Then one day I find out that there was going to be a spin off type series and I nearly peed myself with glee.



This series you can read it on your own but it would make much more sense if you read the Wolf tales to help you out with all the background because there is a lot.

The chanku wolves are still fighting the fight, sexing it up and loving fiercely.



In this book it was about Lily and Alex 's lives within the chanku and how they find their mates and fight the darkness that is threatening the chanku.



I was happy with Lily and Sebastion as well as Alex and Anna's coupling.  Near the end I felt their bondings were a bit rushed but I did still feel complete.


It was also great to continue the journey with the other chanku from wolf tales and since I am a fan I will definitely will be continuing this new journey with the Spirit Wild series. ;) 

3.5 Thumbs up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up . 5
 
Lauren








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.