Welcome to the
2014 Sweetheart Blog Hop & Giveaway!
Enter to win a
$100 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash!
Browse & link up your Valentine's Day related
posts in the linky below!
February 1st - February 14th, 2014
Ready to Party? Great, let's get started!
Enter the Sweetheart Giveaway
for a Chance to Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash!
Disclaimer: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Must be of legal age to enter. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Rafflecopter and other social media sites are not related to, or affiliated with this giveaway in any way. So Simply Stephanie is responsible for winner notifications and prize delivery. One winner will be selected via the Rafflecopter and will receive their choice of a $100 USD Amazon Gift eCard or $100 USD PayPal Cash. Winner will be selected on February 15th, 2014, and announced on SoSimplyStephanie.com. Winner will also be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. If winner does not respond another winner will be selected.
In the spirit of Valentine's day coming closer and the Sweetheart blog hop I want to focus on Love and what better way to honor this then celebrating with some of my favorite fictional couples. In no particular order here is my list.
My Top 10 Favorite Fictional Couples
1) Zsadist & Bella from Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
2) Kellan and Kiera from the Thoughtless Series by S.C. Stephens
3) Christian and Anastasia from Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
4) Max & Nina from The Gamble (Colorado Mountain #1) by Kristen Ashley
5) Horse & Marie from Reaper's Property (Reaper's MC #1) by Joanna Wylde
6) Tate & Lauren from Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain #2) by Kristen Ashley
7) Dean & Liv from The Spiral of Bliss Series by Nina Lane
8) Jesse & Ava from the This Man series by Jodie Ellen Malpas
9) Proph & Tommy from The Hell or High Water series by S.E. Jakes
10) Tack & Tyra from Motorcycle Man (Dream Man Series #4) by Kristen Ashley
Now it's Time to Link-Up Your Valentine's Day Blog Posts!
Please be sure to visit others and comment to let them know you stopped by. Your submissions can include crafts, recipes, romance books, activities, Top 10 lists, and anything else Valentine's Day Related! Plus, browse other great posts, and vote for your top 3 favorites!
Thanks for stopping by! If you haven't already, be sure to visit our Sponsors! They all donated to the giveaway to make this event possible!